Last updated May 6, 2020.
Bakers Market is an online marketplace that hosts online stores for retail bakers to sell goods and services. This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) describes the behaviours and activities that are prohibited in connection with your use of Bakers Market Services.
Capitalised terms which are not defined herein shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Terms of Service Agreement.
You are prohibited to use or encourage, promote or facilitate others to use the Site for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent or offensive use. Prohibited activities include:
- Illegal activities: You may not offer or sell goods or services or make any submissions or communications to others that promote activities that contravene the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or conduct business.
- Intellectual Property: You may not offer or sell goods or services or make any submissions or communications to others that infringe the intellectual property rights of others
- Personal, Confidential Information: You may not post or upload content that identifies individuals personally unless you have explicit consent from that individual
- Self-Harm: You may not post or promote content or offer goods or services or sell goods or services or make any submissions or communications to others that promote or depict self-harm
- Spam:You may not transmit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages or send very large numbers of copies of the same or substantially similar message to others
- Terrorist Organisations: You may not offer or sell goods or services or make any submissions or communications to others that promote or support terrorist organisations of any kind or promote or support the joining of terrorist organisations in any manner
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer or sell goods or services or post content or make any submissions or communications to others that harasses, bullies, defames or threatens others
- Child Exploitation: You may not offer or sell goods or services or post content or make any submissions or communications to others that exploits or abuses children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse or content that present children in a sexual manner
- Offensive Content: You may not offer or sell goods or services or make any submissions or communications to others that promote or condone any content that is abusive, hostile, aggressive, invasive of privacy, violent against people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition. Offensive content includes content that relates to or depicts sex acts.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate the content posted on the Site for compliance with the Policies and the conditions of the Terms of Service Agreement. The Companies may take action to enforce all Policies and the conditions of the Terms of Service Agreement including deletion of Accounts and reserve the right to take such action without any notice to you. Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms upon which you are permitted to use the Website and may result in all or any of the following:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities
We may update this Policy, including the list of prohibited activities, from time to time, without notice, by publishing a new version on our Website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this Policy. By continuing to use the Site after a revised version of this Policy has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of this Policy.
Our determination of whether a violation of this Policy has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this Policy, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.Contact Details
Any queries you have about this Policy or any general queries about acceptable use of the Site can be directed to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org